Full service wedding planning.
Not very good at planning and could care less whether the bouquets are 25 or 75% greenery?
With our full service wedding planning we will work WITH you to create your dream wedding day. From full scale design with styling to walking you through every step of the timeline (when do save the dates go out? Invitations? Final seating chart?) We will make sure not only does your day come together brilliantly, but without unneeded stress for you.
This package comes with everything you need to have the wedding of your dreams.
What you get
Pre Wedding Planning
- 8 hours total of meetings and consultations as needed
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Pre wedding timeline put into place
- Custom vendor comparison and tracker sheet assigned
- Development and implementation of wedding budget
- Choosing and booking of ceremony and reception venues as well as help with night-of accommodation
- Vendor recommendations, negotiations and booking
- Vendor management
- Review of all vendor contracts
- Assistance with picking and designing save the dates, invitations and all other handmade goods
- Assisting with seating charts (if needed)
- Assistance with designing and organizing wedding favors and accessories
- Being main contact for all vendors for entire planning process
- Recommendations and knowledge regarding obtaining marriage license and officiant
- Recommendations and assistance in bachelor and bachelorette parties (if needed)
- Assistance in vow wrting for Bride and Groom
- Construction of detailed wedding day timeline for all members of wedding party
- Comfirming details and timelines with all chosen vendors
- Scheduling and orchestrating ceremony rehearsal (Start to finish)
- Pre-Wedding day relaxation kit
Style + Design
- Full concept and design put into place
- Color scheme and unique styling ideas
- Personalized style board
- Assistance with venue layout for day-of
- Choosing all design-based vendors
- Communication and coordination with any rental or decor companies needed
- Complete set-up and tear down of all decor and design elements
- All other vendor recommendations as needed
Day of Wedding
- Arrival at the ceremony location at sunrise and depart after reception break down and clean up completion
- Stylist on site for all set up
- Coordinator on site for up to 8 hours with wedding party
- Scheduling, implementing and taking care of all setup of ceremony and reception
- Styling of all wedding accessories and decor
- Inspection and confirmation of venue layout and set-up
- Distribution of printed schedules to appropriate parties (a hardcopy of the schedule puts the mother at ease!)
- Directing ceremony processional
- Being main contact for all vendors
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities to vendors as needed
- Supervise all activities from nuptials until reception completion
- Tear down and clean up of venue
- Emergency and disaster aversion (should a vase break...we'll take care of it)
- Wedding first-aid kit
- A total of 16 hours on-site styling and coordination from us
Prices can vary for full service wedding planning and will be based on location, size of wedding, intricacy of style and design and more.
+ possible travel or lodging fees if outside of Portland
Manda pours her heart and soul into her events.
"Manda pours her heart and soul into her events. We could not have imagined a more perfect wedding and we have her to thank for the organization, execution, and most importantly understanding our vision and bringing it to life. Manda works with exceptional vendors to get quality execution at very reasonable pricing. We looked at other larger, more established companies, none of them could deliver what Manda did, especially providing a personal touch that was above and beyond our expectations.
We absolutely recommend SueBlue Events and just wish we had another wedding to plan. We want to do it all over again!! Exactly the same. Thank you Manda, Johnny and SueBlue Events team!! You truly made our wedding a dream and one that everyone will remember.”
Does the whole shabang sound like a bit much?
Have you thought about eloping? We specialize in intimate weddings in remote locations. Check it out.