Month of coordinating.
If you're almost done with planning, picking, thinking and dreaming... But there are a couple things missing and it's almost time to bring it all together.
You've heard plenty about hiring a "Day-Of" coordinator to help with the big day but what if you need just a little extra help with decorating, running errands, planning and communicating?
From picking up the helium tank to loading mom's car with gifts after dinner; finding the right make-up artist to confirming DJ announcements. A month-of coordinator doesn't just make your wedding day easier... it makes the whole month feel like a breeze.
Starting up to 6-weeks from your wedding date, we will walk you through all your last minuet details so you can truly be excited for your dream day.
What you get
Before the Wedding
- Unlimited email correspondence from booking to day of
- 1 hour timeline meeting 10 weeks prior to day-of
- 1 hour walkthrough meeting 6 weeks prior to day of
- 1 hour details meeting 3 weeks prior to day of
- Construction of deatiled wedding day schedule up to 4 weeks prior to day of
- Providing all scheduling advice needed
- Access to SueBlue Events's list of preferred vendors
- Assistance with venue layout and decor placement decisions
- Assistance with choosing final ceremony songs
- Possible assistance with picking up last minute details/decor and set-up
- Being main contact for vendors during the month prior to your wedding
- Comfirming details and timeline with all chosen vendors
- Any final contract reviews needed
- Orchestrating ceremony reahersal (1 Hour)
- Assistance with walking order and coordinating song timing
Day of the Wedding
- Arrival at the bride’s preparation or ceremony location (about 4-5 hours prior to ceremony) and depart at reception events completion
- On site bridal assistant to help with any personal needs or emergencies that come up
- Coordinating and overseeing setup of the ceremony and reception areas
- Distribution of printed schedules to appropriate parties (a hardcopy of the schedule puts the mom at ease!)
- Keeping all parts of bridal party in line and on time
- Directing ceremony processional
- Inspection and confirmation of venue layout and set-up
- Being main contact for all vendors
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities to vendors as needed
- Supervise all activities from nuptials until reception completion
- Loading of ceremony decor and gifts into chosen vehicles
- 2 hours of styling services including but not limited to: assisting and placement of decor such as place cards, center pieces, guest book, etc., setting up dessert table, assisting with ceremony back drop, styling tables before ceremony or during the "flip", setting up lounging areas and more
- 7 hours of on-site coordination with all vendors
- Emergency and disaster aversion (Let them come to ME, not you!)
- Wedding first-aid kit
- A total of 9 on-site coordination from us (2 hours styling, 7 hours coordination)
Please inquire about our month of coordinating rates
We want our plans and pricing to always be custom and unique to your vision and needs.
Tear down add-on services
$350 flat fee for complete tear down services plus any addition hours that must be added onto your original 9 hours
Thank you thank you thank you!
"Manda was so wonderful!!! She was professional, funny, organized and thoughtful in everything she did!!! I could not be happier with her hard work. She was able to create a beautiful setting without much help from me, seeing my decorations and making my vision happen! Thank you thank you thank you!"
Three carat not a good fit?
Take a look at our other plans or ask us to customize a plan special for you!.